About Russo Bros. and Co.
Russo Bros. and Co. was established in 1954 by Michael Russo to service the plumbing, heating, air conditioning and lawn sprinkler needs of the local community.
The company is licensed and equipped to handle any task from new installations to all levels of service and repair work. Russo Bros. and Co. is also licensed to install, repair and test backflow prevention devices as required by the state of New Jersey.
Now, more than sixty years since our founding, Russo Bros. and Co. is run by Michael’s sons; Matt and Mark Russo. This second generation is carrying on the level of service and quality that made their father well know as the “Professor of Plumbing”.
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction by providing outstanding, on-time, quality service with the highest caliber employees.
- Accountability – we follow through on our responsibilities and actions; successful outcomes are the only option.
- Teamwork – our office and field staff works together to provide outstanding service to our clients.
- Honesty – we always deliver value to the client and inform them of their options.
- Integrity – we never compromise our professional recommendations to save a client time or money. We will always treat a client’s home or office as if it was our own.
- Quality – we pride ourselves on high quality work products that help maintain the safety and well being of our clients.
- Organized – we keep our trucks neat and fully stocked so we can perform all service calls the first time.
- Cleanliness – we always smell good and look presentable when performing service calls.
- Friendliness – open communications; anyone can speak with anyone within our company.
- Respect – all employees have value to add to our organization.
Why Choose Russo Bros. and Co.?
- Locally Owned & Operated
- High Quality Work
- Punctual Service